Almost 700 photographs, submitted from 50 different countries, have participated in the VI artPhoto, the photography competition organized by the Arteche Group.
The photographs, which have been sent from North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania, have shaped the daily use and social impact of electricity in our lives in the following four categories:
- Life and power
- Electrical infrastructure and equipment
- Arteche Products
- Electrical framework
After an exhaustive selection of the photographs that, in the opinion of the 200 professionals of the Arteche Group that make up the jury, were the ones that best captured the use and impact of electricity in each of the four categories:
- Priya Studing, sent from Bangladesh by Abdul Momin.
- Enciende el Universo, sent from España by Begoña Villanueva Pérez.
- Winding Elec, sent by our colleague José Alejandro González Agüero from Mexico
- El equilibrio de la vida, sent from Colombia by Luis Henry Agudelo Cano.
From Arteche, we want to congratulate the winners of the competition for their magnificent photographs that are highly deserving of the prize, and wish to thank all the contestants for their participation in the VI artPhoto competition.