Arteche Low Power Current Transformers (LPCT, also known as current sensors or current transducers) offer accurate and reliable current measurements according to IEC 61869-6 and IEC 61869-10 standards. Designed for medium voltage environments, they provide reliable and accurate current measures for metering, protection and automation devices (IEDs), enabling key functionalities like load balancing or directional fault detection in a cost-effective way.
They provides reliable and accurate measures for monitoring, protection and automation devices (IEDs), enabling key functionalities like protection or directional fault detection in a cost-effective way.
Their performance and compact design release panel, switchgear and other primary equipment design optimizations and enable smart grid functionalities. Their main features are:
- Large dynamic range.
- Linearity: Maintain a high sensitivity and linearity for large measuring ranges.
- Standard: A single reference for systems up to 36/38kV. Designed according to IEC 61869-6 and IEC 61869-10 standards.
- Direct compatibility with Intelligent electronic devices (IEDs): Directly compatible with IEDs equipped with Low Energy Analog Inputs (LEA Inputs), nowadays widely available on the market.
- Compact design and lightweight.
- Easy to install and commission.