The Arteche Group organizes a training to optimize the power quality and comply with the grid code in renewable generation systems on days days 19th and 20th November in Madrid.
The training course is focused on engineers and technicians with general knowledge about requirements and compliance in network code that require deepening its application in renewable facilities.
- Optimization of network operability. Network codes:
- Evaluation of the robustness compliance of a system
- Evaluation of compliance with requirements related to frequency control
- Generation requirements
- Load flow, transient stability and dynamics
- Tests to be carried out to validate simulation models
- Requirements and results of the simulation. Validation.
- Solutions for network code compliance
- Integration of the solution in power electrical systems. Validation of the solution.
The course, lasting 16 hours, will be held on November 19th and 20th in Madrid and will be given in Spanish. It will have a schedule from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00, with lunch included.
The registration fee is € 790 (VAT not included), with a 25% discount for the second and third registration of the same company.
Registration open via email: firstname.lastname@example.org