Complete EPC, operation and maintenance of wind farms, photovoltaic plants, substations and high-voltage lines.
Operation & maintenance
Maintenance is an essential activity to ensure the proper operation of any electrical installation. Our operation and maintenance services provide our customer with a specialized support and operational expenditures (OPEX) improvements by improving incidence response time, reducing the costs of corrective maintenance and maximizing system availability.
ARTECHE Turnkey Solutions O&M area is structured along the after sales and commissioning areas, which makes this service a natural extension of our EPC services. Arteche O&M services provide knowledge and agility to meet each particular project requirements:
- Maximum system availability, avoiding fails and unplanned disconnections
- Asset conservation and system integrity
- Guaranteed Return Of Investment (ROI) and reduced corrective maintenance unexpected costs
ARTECHE Turnkey Solutions offers as basic operation and maintenance services in on-site and semi on-site modalities. Depending on the customer needs, operation and maintenance services can be customized to fit technical and economical requirements of each installation. Services includes:
- Preventive inspections.
- Measurement and on site evaluations, monitoring electrical magnitudes and their evolution.
- Communication with the Power System Operation Center.