This equipment is used to supply low voltage electrical power directly from high voltage lines up to 550 kV. Located within the substation itself, they can provide power ratings up to 333 kVA per phase in a reliable and cost-effective manner. They offer a wide range of applications, but deliver their greatest performance when substation auxiliary power supply is required in remote areas, making them an ideal solution for renewable energy substations.
PVTs were first used in North America decades ago. Due to the nature of the electrical network, the SSVTs were intended to cover the auxiliary power supply needs in switching substations where no power transformer or distribution line was available. Since then, the available power and its applications have expanded dramatically mainly in the renewable energy sector.
In view of the situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the seminar will be held in a webinar format. It will be one hour long and you will be able to join any of the planned sessions.
- April 7th: 14:00 CET
- April 8th: 10:00 CET
- 30/04/20 - 08:00 CET – English – Power Voltage Transformer (PVT-SSVT)
- April 7th: 10:00 CET
- April 8th: 16:00 CET
- 04/05/20 - 16:00 - CET - es – Transformador de tensión para servicios auxiliares (PVT-SSVT)
- April 16th: 10:00 (Brasília time)
- 08/07/20 - 10.00 - Brasilia Time - Transformador de Potencial para Serviços Auxiliares (PVT - SSVT)
- 05/05/20 - 10:00 - CET – German (English spoken with German presentation) - Power Voltage Transformer (PVT-SSVT)
- 06/05/20 - 14:30 CET - Français - Transformateur de Tension de Services Auxiliaires (TTSA)