The Arteche Group is organizing a course on November 26th and 27th at Arteche Sao Paulo on the operation, predictive and preventive maintenance, and commissioning of instrument transformers.
This training course is aimed at maintenance and operation engineers familiar with measuring instruments and knowledge of instrument transformers yet who require in-depth knowledge of the assets of electrical installations.
- Transformer characteristics
- Current transformers (CTs)
- Inductive voltage transformers (IVTs)
- Capacitive voltage transformers (CVTs)
- Special care
- Less common types of transformers
- Aim of maintenance and diagnostic processes.
- Factors affecting transformer performance
- Reliability and safety of instrument transformers.
- Insulation aging process.
- Issues during handling and shipping.
- Technical instructions: transport, storage, handling, installation, maintenance, recommendations, and environment.
The 16-hour course will be held on November 26th and 27th in Sao Paolo and will be taught in Spanish. The hours are from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm, with lunch included.
The registration fee is R$2,500, with a 25% discount for the second and third registrations of the same company.