The Arteche Group organizes a training course on how to optimize the power quality in renewable generation systems and the different solutions that exist for compliance with the grid code.
The training course is focused on engineers and technicians with general knowledge about requirements and compliance in network code that require deepening its application in renewable facilities.
Optimization of network operability. Network codes:
- Evaluation of the robustness compliance of a system
- Evaluation of compliance with requirements related to frequency control
- Generation requirements
- Load flow, transient stability and dynamics
- Tests to be carried out to validate simulation models
- Requirements and results of the simulation. Validation.
- Solutions for network code compliance
- Integration of the solution in power electrical systems. Validation of the solution.
The course, lasting 16 hours, will be held on June 25th and 26th in Madrid and will be given in Spanish. It will have a schedule from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00, with lunch included.
The registration fee is € 790 (VAT not included), with a 25% discount for the second and third registration of the same company.
Registration open via email: email@example.com