Dispositifs de contrôle-commande CEI 61850
Intelligent electronic devices for substation and power system automation
Substation Control Unit - saTECH SCU
saTECH SCU is a native IEC 61850 substation controller. It performs two main functions: work as a substation level controller and manage communications with remote control rooms and maintenance centers.
Fanless, without mobile parts and specially designed for substation environments, saTECH SCU offers a high performance also in the most demanding situations.
The capabilities to define different levels of redundancy, the security features and his capacity to integrate existing devices in a IEC-61850 network makes your investment future-proof.
- As a substation level controller is capable to integrate, control and automate hundreds of IED under different protocols.
- As a IEC-61131-3 logic controller executes advanced control schemas to optimize installation management and maintenance.
- Additionally it can serve saTECH HMI, a flexible SCADA/WEB software tool with a powerful web based interface.
- Optionally the device can incorporate touch screen as local HMI.
- For telecontrol applications, saTECH SCU offers advanced functionalities as protocol gateway and communication processor, enabling simultaneous connections with multiple remote control rooms over different protocols.