Quality and Environment
Everyone in the ARTECHE group work under the criteria set out in its environmental and quality policy.
A sum of regulated procedures based on communication, teamwork, prevention analysis and continuous improvement, common to the whole organization.
Exceeding environmental regulations, ARTECHE has been able to minimize the use of hazardous materials, energy consumption and waste generation.
- Advanced sustainability criteria in production and in the creation and development of new products.
- Compact designs, manufactured with minimal energy consumption and enviromentalfriendly materials.
- Internal and external skill motivation programs.
- Advanced development of knowledge management.
- Quality agreements with utilities.
- Physico-chemical and electrical laboratories for testing under any International Standard.
- Type test reports issued by KEMA, CESI, LAPEM, RENARDIÈRES, etc.
- Final testing according to specific customer requirements.
- Approvals in more than 100 electricity companies.
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001